Role: Marketing Coordinator
About Burwood Media
Burwood Media is an events and marketing company which executes over 800 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally. Burwood owns Gimme Gimme Disco, Emo Night Brooklyn, Broadway Rave and others. Learn more about us at burwoodmedia.com.
Burwood Media is looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the founders and greater team to assist our marketing operations team. This includes managing announce and on sale schedules of individual events, communications with reciprocal marketing contacts and promoters with venues and overseeing paid ads and email marketing.
We are looking to bring on someone who is open to wearing many hats and being involved in a wide array of tasks. This can either be an entry level role for someone who is excited to be part of the music industry or a higher level role depending on experience.
- Manage the announce and on sale schedules for all Burwood events, maintaining an organized flow of communications.
- Act as Burwood point of contact for individual venues surrounding the marketing for each show.
- Oversee and contribute to all paid advertising including Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok.
- Assist in management of email marketing.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- A background or experience in live event marketing either at a venue, promoter, or agency
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the music industry
- Knowledge of Meta ad manager and business manager
- Database management experience – including Google Sheets, Excel, and Airtable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to attend and assist at our events in person.
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK. This is not a remote position.
- A passion for music, live events, and being part of a small but mighty team!
This is a full-salaried position with health insurance and benefits included
Salary Range: $35K – $55K
Application link: https://airtable.com/shrwDPFg1P5jWpgDZ
Closing Date: May 12th, 2023