Role: Marketing Coordinator
About Burwood Media:
Burwood Media is an events and marketing company which executes over 800 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally. Burwood owns Gimme Gimme Disco, Emo Night Brooklyn, Broadway Rave and others. Learn more about us at burwoodmedia.com.
Burwood Media is looking for a full time Marketing Coordinator to work closely with the founders and greater team to oversee marketing operations and organic social media for our existing brands, as well as be at the forefront of brand new brands we are building from scratch. We are looking to bring on someone who is open to wearing many hats and being involved in a wide array of tasks. This can either be an entry level role for someone who is excited to be part of the music industry or a higher level role depending on experience.
- Create and schedule original creative content for Burwood organic social media accounts.
- Contribute to creation of promotional assets and overall campaigns for each brand and event.
- Assist in community management, being a point of contact for all audience and customer inquiries.
- Manage email + SMS marketing, creating and executing campaigns.
- Assist in creating and managing paid marketing campaigns via Meta & TikTok business manager.
- Assist in the overall development of new brands under the Burwood Media umbrella.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- Experience using TikTok as a creator and willing to be on camera
- Prior experience in a marketing role within the music industry
- A deep knowledge and passion for multiple different genres including Pop, Emo, Disco, Broadway, Reggaeton, and hip-hop.
- Experience with Photoshop and graphic design
- Knowledge of Meta ad manager and business manager
- Database management experience – including Google Sheets, Excel, and Airtable
- Strong attention to detail, accuracy and a detail-driven mind-set
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Willing to attend and assist at our events in person.
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK. This is not a remote position.
- A passion for music, live events, and being part of a small but mighty team!
This is a full-salaried position with health insurance and benefits included