Title: Booking Coordinator
About Burwood Media
Burwood Media is an events and marketing company which executes over 800 themed DJ nights per year across the country and internationally. Burwood owns Gimme Gimme Disco, Emo Night Brooklyn, Broadway Rave and others. Learn more about us at burwoodmedia.com.
Seeking a booking assistant to assist in the growth and booking of our individual party brands. This position will assist our senior agents in overall booking and calendar management. The position requires a communicative and thoughtful individual who can take initiative while learning on the job. The candidate will need a strong work ethic and an understanding of how their supporting role can help to scale the business. Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as an interest in music and events. This is an opportunity for someone with agency/live events experience who wants to be a part of a small but mighty team.
- Assist in coordinating tour announcement schedules for specific brands.
- Generate deal memos, contracting and reports.
- Keep track of contracts and deposits.
- Assist in management of invoicing and accounting.
- Contribute to communications with talent buyers & promoters regarding the scheduling and confirmations of shows.
- Special projects and research
- Bachelor’s Degree in Music Business or related field
- Prior Agency, Venue, or concert promoter experience is highly preferred
- Database management experience – including google sheets, excel, and/or airtable.
- Based in the NYC/Tri-State area. Willing to commute to our offices in Williamsburg, BK
This is an hourly position $20 – $25 / hour with health insurance and benefits included