This role will be working closely with our clients, roster of talent, catalogue of music, and executive team to deliver exceptional service on every project from start to finish.
Candidates for this role must have previous experience as a creative producer working with musicians, be extremely well-organized and capable of managing multiple projects and priorities simultaneously.
For this role you must be both musical and personable, able to easily digest creative direction from clients and translate it to the creative team, anticipate the creative needs of a project and be proactive with the creative talent.
Constructive feedback and quality control are critical skills in this role as you are leading the creative direction and team in delivering the best music for each production. It is important to have an encyclopedic knowledge of genres, styles, and how underscore works with picture. Important to understand production skills and general composition to provide the most constructive and directly applicable leadership.
Extraordinary success in this role will be inbound-sales of new productions based the strength of the content and service we consistently deliver, the positive relationships that are formed and maintained, and attracting new talent based on the company’s reputation as leaders in the field.
- Oversee creative conversations with EPs, supervisors and editors on a project basis
- Highly organized and able to multi-task multiple overlapping projects
- Oversee projects from end-to-end, managing the scope of each project and delivery specifications
- Set and manage delivery schedules from the internal creative team
- Work closely with executive team to create cohesive workflows between budget, asset deliveries, and invoicing
- Must have a thorough understanding of the use of music in media
- A strong knowledge of composition and production quality standards
- Clear communication and ability to write and distribute briefs based on client discussions
- Ability to translate broad, non-musical creative into practical musical direction
- Provide notes and creative feedback on all cues to ensure quality and delivery standards
- Highly communicative with composer team, developing new and managing existing talent
- 3+ years of related experience
- A deep love of music and an excellent ear for production quality and composition
- Clear-headed and personable, able to respond to every client and artist with positivity and resourcefulness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Multi-tasking, attention to detail, time management
- Self-motivated, ability to work independently with clear accountability
- Intermediate knowledge of all standard computer programs and file management systems
- Collaborative and creative individual who enjoys partnering closely across teams and departments to create and distribute the most impactful presentations