Bucks Music Group are looking for an experienced Senior Creative Sync & Licencing Manager to join their Award-Winning Sync Team.
The ideal candidate will already be an experienced & respected figure within the Sync Community and will be looking to further their career at a leading Independent Publisher and playing a pivotal role in a successful Team.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum 5 years in Sync Licencing either at a Music Publisher or Label
- Proven experience of Creatively pitching and securing sync deals for writers/artists
- Ability to Negotiate & Draft Sync Licences
- Extensive working knowledge & understanding of the Legal issues within Sync
- A thorough understanding of music copyright
- Knowledge of Domestic and International collection societies and their relevance to Sync licencing
- Established network of contacts particularly in Advertising & Film sector
- Team Player and willingness to be involved with all aspects of the Company
- Able to prioritise workload under own initiative
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with CRM systems & Basic Video Editing Skills
How to Apply
Please send a CV & Covering Letter including 10 examples of Syncs you have procured and negotiated with ‘Senior Sync’ in the subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bucks Music Group Ltd is an equal opportunity employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, or any other status or characteristic protected by law.
Please note that you must have the right to work in the UK. We are unable to consider applicants who do not have the right to work in the UK.