Bucks Music Group are looking for an Intern for their Award Winning Sync Team for an initial period of 6 months with the potential to this leading to a full-time position.
Tasks and duties would include but not be limited to:
- Synclinks – Maintaining our dedicated Sync website – Uploading new music and adding relevant metadata.
- Help compile and send out Mailouts/Promotional Materials
- Assist with New Business Research
- Work on Creative Briefs in conjunction with the Team
- Assist with invites and arranging Guest-Lists for shows
- Administrative Duties
- Other Ad-hoc duties when and if required
- Licencing – Print/Film Festival & other as delegated by senior members of the team
- Keep abreast of new signings/releases and have a good working knowledge of the current roster and the Back Catalogue
- Present Activity Report in Monthly Meetings
- Attend Industry Events/Gigs & Provide Report
- Attend Internal Meetings with A&R/Writers/Manager
- A passion for music and a love of popular culture is a given.
Attitude is more important than experience although the ideal candidate would need to have the following skills and be proficient in:
- CRM Systems
- Photoshop/Basic Video Editing Skill
- Microsoft Office
- Excellent Communication
- Ability to work under own initiative and as part of Team
- Can-do attitude
- A good sense of humour
To apply please send a CV and examples of your three favourite syncs & three favourite artists and include reasons why they’re your choices. Deadline 3rd May 2019.