Bucks Music Group is looking for an exceptional candidate to join its award-winning sync team in a Sync and Licensing role based within its London team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to take on a pivotal role.
- Proactively pitching the catalogue and bespoke writers in all areas of sync
- Creatively pitch Bucks’ catalogue and repertoire
- Promote new signings/releases/writers to our network of sync contacts
- Pitch and procure bespoke writing opportunities for our roster of writers
- Identifying marketing opportunities for new or existing clients
- Keeping up with new developments, rates and trends within industry
- Being responsible for seeking out and building new relationships with key industry contacts as well as maintaining existing relationships
- Handle in-coming inquiries from clients – negotiate terms and draft licences
- Help prepare and implement marketing initiatives for catalogue
- Keep abreast of new signings/releases and have a good working knowledge of the current roster and the back catalogue
- New business – generate and follow up on new business leads
- Attend internal meetings with A&R/writers/managers
- Arrange and attend external client meetings
- Present activity report in monthly meeting
- Accompanying clients to regular gigs and to be an energetic, exemplary representative for the company brand at all events
Experience & Attributes
- Two to four years’ experience in sync, either at a music publisher/label/music supervisor/client side
- An established industry contact list
- A passion for music of all genres. You love attending gigs/concerts have an inquisitive nature for hearing new artists
- A love of TV/Film. You are as enthusiastic about the producers/directors as you are the stars
- A love of popular culture and arts. You can identify new trends and opportunities that will benefit our catalogue and roster of writers
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, confident, organised self-starter and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent IT skills including Microsoft Office, basic editing software (i.e. i-movie), familiarity with CMS
- The ability to cope under pressure in a very busy work environment
How To Apply
Please provide Covering Letter & CV and five examples of projects you have worked on to email@example.com with Sync Team in the subject.
Bucks Music Group Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. We embrace diversity and are committed to a working environment where no one will be treated less favourably on grounds of their sex, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion, belief or age.