BSI Merch is looking for an experienced and extremely efficient person to be our Production manager who can bring some inventiveness and drive into this division of the company from our London office.
The company is in expansion mode and this is a very exciting time to join us.
Excellent communication skills are essential and must be experienced with using work based platforms such as, Office 365, Excel, etc.
We are hoping that you will have a very good interest and knowledge base of music.
The production manager will:
- Organize and manage the end to end production process from manufacturing through to the delivery of products.
- Deal with sales orders, raising POs and invoice
- Locate the best suppliers for clients
- Negotiate costings with both supplier and client as well as managing and keeping on top of stock levels
- Communicate clearly and effectively throughout manufacturing and production process – keeping to strict guidelines
- Navigating the logistics around the entire manufacturing process in the UK and Internationally
- Be quick to communicate and resolve any unforeseen issues with either product creation or delivery
- Have detailed experience within CRM and supply chain
- Have a strong communication and negotiation skill set
- Be proactive and quick to problem solve
- Have exceptional communication skills with the confidence to liaise with clients and suppliers directly
Please send applications to [email protected]
Salary: Dependent on experience
Closing date: October 20th