BSI Merch is looking for a dynamic person to join our marketing team to manage our paid social media advertising campaigns.
We run campaigns for a wide variety of music artists’ merchandise across all genres.
The candidate will have the following skills, capabilities and experience:
- Manage paid advertising across multiple social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Google, Twitter, YouTube, Tik Tok, Pinterest).
- Work collaboratively with internal teams to drive growth with new and existing accounts.
- Adept copywriter and implementer of different client’s tones of voice.
- Develop high-level relationships with major clients to serve as a trusted consultant to help optimise their advertising spends.
- Plan, manage and execute media campaigns.
- Handle client budgets, optimise for ROI and manage campaign costs with a data-driven approach.
- At least one year of experience in a customer success, digital advertising, new business development role.
- Strong interest in the music and entertainment space.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills with a thorough work approach.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams, including client facing, and understands how to develop strong relationships internally and externally.
- Ability to multi-task and work collaboratively across multiple projects and teams.
Must be eligible to work in the UK.
Salary subject to experience.
Our office is in Shoreditch, London, but we are flexible with working from home arrangements (UK working hours).
Please send applications to [email protected]
Closing date: March 5th