The Project Manager is responsible for leading, documenting, and managing complex projects across the Brud Music Division, including but not limited to music production, music distribution, artist management, legal and financial.
Working under the Music Lead, the Project Manager is a key role in ensuring work is delivered on-time and that the Music Division develops into a well-oiled, process-oriented, scalable department.
- Oversee all aspects of record label functions, including recording, marketing, distribution, PR, artist development, radio promotion etc across multiple clients.
- Handling multiple calendars + scheduling. Expected to send out weekly and daily schedules every evening to Music Lead and A+R.
- Scheduling related team calls and taking notes. Expected to confirm calls and formulate agendas at least 24 hrs in advance.
- Collaborate with different Brud departments to help create and execute release development plans and strategies.
- Work with Social Media Manager on release plan and process, ensuring that all assets and other relevant materials/items are managed and delivered in a timely manner.
- Liaise with all internal departments (from marketing to legal and management) to ensure Brud’s business needs are met, as the primary point of contact and internally representing your team’s interests.
- Effectively coordinate between internal Artist creative teams, including manager, agent, publisher etc of all involved.
- Tracking projects and deliverables, managing timelines and updating project roadmaps, project management tracking, etc.
- Prioritizing campaigns and workload to ensure all deadlines are met.
- QA testing and troubleshooting projects for music download and CRM campaigns.
- Working with Data Lead on obtaining reports on streams, downloads and other promotional campaigns.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND STRENGTHS:
- At least 3 years of project management and/or program management in the entertainment industry.
- Supreme attention to detail, multi-tasking, and follow-through skills required.
- Strong knowledge of the music retail landscape and best practices.
- Demonstrated high-level relationship building and communication skills
- Must be highly organized and capable of developing and keeping to project timelines.
- Demonstrated prioritization skills with the ability to initiate and drive improvements.
- Familiarity with project management techniques and tools (Confluence, JIRA, Gantt Charts, Flow, Airtable).
- Experience in excelling within a fast-paced, high energy environments.
- Top tier written and verbal communication, including strong editing, grammar, and
- Proven ability to collaborate in a large group setting, as well as working through projects independently.
WHAT SUCCESS LOOKS LIKE:
- Live and breathe roadmap document and project plans and spreadsheets, ensuring they are always up-to-date and function as living and accessible documents for Brud stakeholders to use to understand where content is in pipeline.
- Overall project needs are baked into project management software, ensuring the music division and any other Brud staff members with tasks are organized and on deadline.
- You have a keen sense of urgency and strong follow-up skills – doing whatever you can to keep projects on track, on deadline, high-energy and positive.
- You are confident and concise in external comms, eager to get the job done and build strong and positive relationships in the process.