Independent concert promotions company, Brooklyn Made Presents, is looking for an executive assistant. This person will liaise directly with the head of the company Anthony Makes and perform a wide variety of tasks.
Here you’ll get to:
- Manage extensive executive calendars, schedule meetings on a regional and global scale, arrange conference calls and travel (domestic & international), coordinate team meetings and functions, manage executive expenses, etc.
- Will be an effective communicator with an advanced understanding of the executive functions and requirements within the concert promotion business and beyond
- Work closely with all Brooklyn Made departments and employees on various projects.
- Manage highly sensitive, confidential information with the highest level of discretion
- Work on special projects for the head of the company including all entities owned by Makes and BMP
- Support various ad hoc requests as needed
- You are a pro-active ‘self-starter’ who takes initiative to get involved in all aspects of the company
- You are highly detail-oriented, able to multi-task on a regular basis and work independently as well as a ”Team” environment
- You are driven and dedicated while constantly seeking learning opportunities.
- You have deadline awareness and the ability to prioritize workload
- You will be overseeing payroll across all entities under the BMP umbrella along with insurance paperwork.
- You have the ability to orchestrate and manage multiple overlapping meetings, projects, vendors
- You have the ability to proactively identify challenges and offer creative and innovative solutions
- You have strong budgeting and project management skills including top-to-bottom event planning
- You have an ability to take direction and execute specific outlined initiatives
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and are able to communicate with employees at all levels in the company, including senior management, clients, and vendors
College Degree preferred • Excellent computer and Microsoft Office skills, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
Please email resumes to: [email protected]