Broma16 is a music services company specializing in rights administration and licensing with the highest level of accuracy and transparency in royalty distribution.
We represent over 1 million musical works and sound recordings worldwide. Our headquarters are in Amsterdam, London and Moscow.
About the role
In this role as a catalogue manager you will be working with a large portfolio of Broma 16 customers and act as liaison between front and back end operations. The key to this role is that you are tech savvy, a natural problem solver, and love music!
- Managing contracts and agreements between Broma 16 and customers in the system. You will be comparing and updating information about existing or new agreements as required on a daily basis.2. You will be working independently but in sync with the copyright team, addressing and escalating any issues affecting claims on works sent by our customers. You will therefore have an integral part to both repertoire registration and claiming processes, identifying and resolving any issues to make sure that correct information is in place before each deadline.
- managing relationships with customers (such as music publishers, record labels, CMOs and DSPs). This requires excellent communication and a high level of responsiveness.
- Monitoring and tracking any issues relevant to the customer’s repertoire and data within account management, registrations, disputes and counterclaims, catalog transfers, matching, unidentified works, royalty payments and statements.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor degree (3 years) (music business / administration, accounting); or 2-3 years of relevant work experience
- Excellent analytical skills – you are curious and committed to accuracy!
- Great computer skills
- You are a problem solver – you connect the dots between numbers and facts.
- Organised and self-structured
- You have the ability to concentrate on your work even when it becomes repetitive at times
- You enjoy working with administrative tasks
- You are an excellent communicator to your team, as well as service-minded for customers
- English language skills are mandatory and foreign languages as German, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Russian are welcome