JOB TITLE: DIGITAL MARKETING EXEC
COMPANY: BROCKWELL LIVE
LOCATION: LONDON (SHOREDITCH)
Brockwell Live are a fast-growing music events company based in Shoreditch. They work across events such as Wide Awake, South Facing, Between the Bridges, Cross the Tracks, Mighty Hoopla, Jubilation, Brockwell Bounce and the Sundown Sessions. They’re looking for a proactive, data driven candidate with previous music marketing experience to join their fast-paced growing team. Responsibilities will include end-to-end execution of the festivals CRM campaigns, managing data analysis for weekly reports, use insights, data, test and learn to find opportunities for optimisation. The role also requires website maintenance for South Facing, Wide Awake, Brockwell Bounce and Between The Bridges.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Responsible for day-to-day operations of all customer email marketing campaigns and lifecycle journeys, from conceptualisation through to execution and results.
- Liaising with key stakeholders from Creative, Content and Social teams, to help plan, brief and implement tactical customer marketing campaigns.
- Reactive approach to campaign delivery.
- Continually updating and optimising automated customer lifecycle journeys.
- Using A/B testing and email best practice to maintain and improve overall engagement metrics, such as click through rate and web sessions.
- Provide weekly and ad hoc analytical reports on website and campaign performance.
- Maintaining CRM calendars, roadmaps, and marketing communication schedules.
- Research best practice and competitor strategies that can provide a competitive advantage.
- CRM team coordination and training when required.
- Improve channel and campaign success with continuous optimisation, focusing on customer insights, segmentation, targeted life cycle automation, and creative and content management.
- Updating the website daily and ensuring all information is correct.
- Experience working in a similar role in live music desired (digital marketing within music essential).
- Background in multichannel marketing.
- Able to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Mail Chimp and WordPress (or similar) experience required.
- Proactive and collaborative.
- Fast learner with a flexible approach.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Previous proven experience in CRM.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisation and admin skills.
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to manage multiple tasks effectively.
- Able to deal with confidential information sensitively.
- Festival goer, passionate about live music and events!
South Facing https://southfacingfestival.com/ // Wide Awake https://wideawakelondon.co.uk/ // Mighty Hoopla https://mightyhoopla.com/ // Between the Bridges https://betweenthebridges.co.uk/ // Cross The Tracks https://www.xthetracks.com/ // Jubilation https://jubilationfestival.com/) // Brockwell Bounce https://mightyhoopla.com/community/
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV to email@example.com no later than Thursday 19th May with “Digital Marketing Exec – Brockwell Live” in the subject line. Please be patient with us when waiting for a response, we’re a super small team, so will reply as soon as we can 🙂
EQUITY & INCLUSION MATTERS TO US
BIY are committed to diversity, inclusion and equity. We believe in building and continuously striving for fair and equitable workplaces in the music industry.