Bright Antenna Records is looking for a Product Coordinator to join our indie label team. We have global partnerships with Warner Music Group, ADA Label Services and Universal/Fontana.
Our offices are located in Mill Valley, CA (across the Golden Gate Bridge from San Francisco).
- Please only apply if you already, or will be able within a month to be living and working in the SF bay area.
- This is an entry level position, though ideal applicants will have prior experience working in the music industry or tech business fields.
- Please see cover letter instructions at the bottom of this post.
- Set up all new releases with our distribution partners:
- For each album and single release, work alongside our Product Manager as a liaison between bands, graphic designers, engineers, and distro team
- Manage and execute all vinyl/CD production for new releases
- Manage digital catalog/assets and input metadata for all artists
- Manage web-store and band merchandise:
- Prepare and ship all orders that come in through BA website
- Organize merch room and keep up-to-date on merchandise stock counts and reordering
- Supply touring bands with merchandise
- Ensuring company website is up-to-date
- A smaller part of the job will involve administrative assistant tasks, including:
- Administrative support for BA’s President / A&R manager
- Collect and code receipts for accounting purposes
- Work with Digital Director on social posts, advertising, and artist website management
- Submit weekly Nielsen SoundScan Report
- Update team weekly with snapshots via marketing reports concerning new releases
- Manage music submissions, including listening to and assessing all submissions that come in via our website and Soundcloud, and sharing promising submissions with the team
- (Additional responsibilities may be discussed during interview process.)
- Self-motivated, highly detail-oriented and organized
- Must work well in a small, close-knit team and be willing to participate and contribute ideas
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Strong sense of community and excellent customer relation skills
- Strong attention to detail, particularly in terms of reporting and content creation
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines
- Must love music and understand fan mentality
- Excellent Communication Skills with the ability to convey information effectively across multiple levels of management and cross departmental
- Excellent MS Office Skills — Proficient in Excel
- Strong sense of accountability, willing to take responsibility
- Able to thrive in a time sensitive ”under the gun” capacity
- Ability to think conceptually while planning and attending to details
- Ability to learn quickly, adapt to new technologies and be self-directed
- Strong sense of aesthetic and branding
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum 1-2 years experience in the music industry
- SEO experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred but not required.
Please submit Resume and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before submitting your resume, please familiarize yourself with the artists on our website.
In your cover letter, tell us a little bit about what music means to you, what your salary expectations are, and your three favorite all-time albums or songs.
IF YOUR COVER LETTER DOES NOT CONTAIN THIS INFORMATION, YOUR APPLICATION WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.