AudioValley is a leader and pioneer in digital audio thanks to an extensive know how covering all sectors of its business.
Bridger is an Independent Management Entity focused on value creation. We bridge the gap between rights holders (authors, composers, and publishers) and service providers by giving birth to the conditions of a fair and transparent rights collection system that allows reciprocal growth. We believe in creating opportunities that benefit the whole ecosystem. We are not just rights collectors; we are business enablers. Songwriters and publishers are our raison d’être. We live for their repertoire to be duly identified and claimed when used on streaming platforms. Join us!
You’ll be responsible for:
- The conversion of non-CMO-affiliated songwriters to the Bridger service, through BtoC and partnership strategies
- Define and lead the conversion strategy of CMO-affiliated songwriters
- Embark relevant publishers on the service.
- Set up two main departments:
- 1) Songwriters acquisition, covering growth marketing, social media and content
- 2) Business partnerships, covering publisher acquisition and any other relevant business partnerships such as digital distributors.
- For the latter, set up a full team of 20 people in a first phase and up to 50 people after full deployment (next three years).
- Demonstrable experience of 5 years as team leader in a similar position
- Experience in paid acquisition strategies and leading a team focused on content marketing creation, social media, blog development, SEO
- Ability to understand specific requirements and needs of songwriters and publishers across different regions of the world
- In-depth knowledge of music copyright and personal network in the music / tech ecosystem
- Fluent in English, any additional language being an asset
- Experience in managing teams in different locations (our offices are located in Luxembourg, Paris and Brussels) and willingness to travel up to 50% of the time
What we offer:
- Be part of a transformative revolution of the music world: we’ll give the power back to songwriters and their audience
- You’ll part of the leadership team and management board, with all opportunities to show your interpersonal skills
- Freedom/autonomy in creating your own dedicated team
- Full-time, permanent contract
- Highly competitive remuneration package including bonus scheme
- Great location in one of our offices: Luxembourg/Paris/Brussels/…