Bray & Krais, a leading entertainment law firm in London, are looking to recruit a qualified commercial solicitor to join the firm.
The ideal candidate would have 4+ years’ post-qualification commercial experience, strong academic credentials, and significant relevant experience in the entertainment and media sector.
The role requires someone who is commercially-minded and keen to develop their own profile and practice in the sector.
The successful candidate will also work alongside other Bray & Krais lawyers on a variety of commercial matters within the entertainment and media sectors, which may include recording and publishing agreements, management and agency agreements, live events and theatre agreements, producer/mixer/remixer agreements and other entertainment business agreements.
- A strong work ethic
- Be able to work well in a team environment
- Self-motivated and committed to developing their own client-base and practice
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Able to manage and organise a demanding work-load
- Excellent communication skills – both inside and outside the organisation
Applicants should please forward their CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, hard copies may be sent to Elaine Krass, Bray & Krais, Suites 9&10
Fulham Business Exchange, Imperial Wharf, London SW6 2TL. No agencies please.