Bravado International Group is the only global, 360-degree full-service merchandise company, develops and markets high-quality licensed merchandise to a worldwide audience.
The company works closely with new and established entertainment clients, creating innovative products carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Product is sold on live tours, via selected retail outlets, and through Web-based stores.
Bravado also licenses rights to an extensive network of third-party licensees around the world. The company maintains offices in London, Los Angeles, New York, Berlin, Paris, Tokyo, and Sydney. Under the Universal Music Group umbrella, Bravado is able to leverage a global sales and distribution network from the world’s largest record company, as well as the group’s significant marketing strength.
How we LEAD:
Bravado is currently seeking a Marketing Director to lead all merchandise marketing programs for a roster of Bravado’s artists and brands. They will be responsible for building out creative and innovative marketing plans around merchandise releases by developing specific campaigns intended to maximize and increase traffic and conversion on artist websites. They will work very closely with artists’ management teams and internal cross-functional teams to develop holistic campaigns that include but are not limited to: digital promotions, artists website development, and optimization, fan acquisition, and engagement, CRM, creation/implementation of digital tools and products to increase fan engagement, paid media campaigns, etc.
This role will define, plan, and execute digital marketing campaigns for a roster of Bravado’s artists. These campaigns need to always push the boundaries of creativity and out-of-box thinking in order to keep fans and consumers engaged.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Act as the marketing lead for specific merchandise projects; this includes developing the overall marketing plan, budget, and strategy for the campaign and then executing it
- Drive direct to consumer revenue from merchandise, primarily from artist e-commerce sites
- Develop specific marketing components to drive revenue around merch related to music drops as well as ongoing evergreen campaigns
- Be immersed and have a thorough knowledge of the latest digital trends, technologies, platforms, etc. to ensure Bravado’s artists are always part of the digital technology forefront and engaging wherever fans spend their online time
- Contribute to the design and creation of the artist’s digital assets, including photo and video content
- Partner with UMG Central Marketing on Consumer Insights, Digital Marketing Innovation, and Audience Strategy, Planning & Execution
- Quantify the success and efficiency of digital promotions, paid media campaigns, eCommerce efforts, social engagement, and partnerships via various analytics tools
- Discover new sites and outlets to promote artists and maintain relationships with key sites and partners
- Measure and analyze overall campaign performance and provide insights and key learnings to other departments
- Track-specific milestones, including email, social and advertising conversion rates, plays and views, number of fans acquired, campaign spend, and ROI against project goals
- Identify viral, digital, word-of-mouth marketing opportunities with the goal of driving traffic, fan acquisition, and creating brand awareness for artist merchandise
- Work with creative design on digital content creation, optimization, and scheduling
Bring your VIBE:
- Minimum 8+ years’ experience in digital marketing with a focus on e-commerce of consumer goods
- Must have proven Director level experience
- Must be tech-savvy with a deep understanding of current & forthcoming technologies and general market trends
- Candidate must be creative, and innovative and accustomed to working under tight deadlines
- Social strategy and paid media planning experience preferred
- Must be passionate about music and fashion
- Ability to analyze and understand quantitative results around marketing effectiveness and pivot campaigns as needed
- Ability to collaborate and present campaigns to cross-functional partners such as label partners, technical resources, and marketing specialists as well as artists and their management teams
- An ambitious individual who is a self-starter requiring minimal direction
- Must thrive in a team environment but be able to take initiative and work independently
- Bachelor’s Degree is required
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits, and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!