Bravado is the leading global provider of consumer, lifestyle and brand management services to recording artists and entertainment brands around the world.
Part of Universal Music Group, the leader in music-based entertainment, Bravado has representatives in 40 countries, providing services including sales, licensing, branding, marketing and e-commerce. Their extensive global distribution network gives artists and brands the opportunity to create deeper connections with their fans through apparel, consumer packaged goods and unique experiences.
Bravado works closely with new and established clients to create innovative merchandise products and marketing plans carefully tailored to each artist or brand. Clients include over a hundred music brands such as Kanye West, Justin Bieber, Travis Scott, Billie Eilish, Post Malone, The Rolling Stones, Bob Marley, Run DMC, Lady Gaga and Guns N’ Roses.
How we LEAD:
Bravado is currently looking for a Brand Management Director to join the Brand Management team and oversee a number of Bravado’s contemporary artist brands. This individual will work with the unique needs and challenges of our clients to deliver full-service product management and marketing support in a variety of categories including strategic planning, brand development, consumer marketing and creative development. This person will be the central owner of the brands and will work cross-functionally with sales, licensing, direct to consumer and operations teams to develop creative plans and ensure they are executed flawlessly across the globe.
How you’ll CREATE:
- Define vision, mission, goals and strategy for each brand
- Develop a global brand building and marketing plan that fits with the client/brand vision
- Oversee the management of the product portfolio for each brand including product development, creative identity, style guides, etc.
- Work closely with artist and their management to develop merchandising strategies resulting in best revenue opportunities
- Ownership of the brand’s P&L in a marketing-driven organization
- Work with sales and direct-to-consumer teams to develop integrated marketing campaigns around artists
- Oversee development of creative materials for artist roster
- Develop and execute non-traditional marketing campaigns around artist merchandise
- Develop and test new product concepts
- Monitor and analyze business metrics in order to optimize product line and maximize commercial opportunity
- Work closely with production, sales and touring departments to develop product lines and ensure that artist
- Ensure campaigns and strategies are executed to the highest standards globally
- Ensure all materials are consistent with strategy, on time and within budget, legally compliant
- Develop artist brand standards and usage guidelines
- Oversee the development of existing and potential client presentation materials
Bring your VIBE:
- 5-7 years of experience with brand planning and marketing support
- Experience in managing innovation and new product development
- Working in teams, experience coaching employees’ people and being coached
- Independent self-starter, flexible comfortable working in unstructured environment, and able to manage multiple Priorities effortlessly
- Excellent communication skills verbal/writing, meetings and presentations
- Team player with collaborative style and good listening skills
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated capability driving brand growth and brand equity with smart and creative marketing plans
- Knowledge and interest in the latest fashion and designers, particularly streetwear
- Experience working cross-functionally to drive brand and product initiatives from concept to execution
- Proven track record of consumer engagement planning, innovative thinking, program development and execution
- A strategic approach to brand building programs
- Overall leadership and management of brand growth through sound strategic thinking and excellence in execution
- Awareness and interest in current fashion trends and styles
- Interest in music, especially pop/urban/hip-hop
- Knowledge of delivering memorable brand experiences, social media campaigns, advertising campaigns, media
- planning and brand tracking tools
- Experience in multi-cultural marketing
- Foster and develop a strong partnership with the client
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
- Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance
- Employee Developmental Support
- Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
- Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer