Job title: Social Media & Partnership Manager
About the company
Boudica is a platform that aims to give visibility to women, trans* and non-binary artists.
Boudica seeks to platform and take strategic risks to develop talented resource-lacking artists who with access to the platform can ﬂourish.
Boudica will run events in 3 major London clubs this year, as well as other events planned across Europe.
In 2020 Boudica launched Boudica Music Conference, a series of workshops and educational panels to encourage more women, trans* and non-binary individuals to become involved in the music industry. We are planning our third London edition, as well as curating similar events in other European cities.
Boudica is also a record label, this year we have a full schedule of releases planned and we are curating exciting initiatives around this.
We are looking for a person that will help us grow the brand on social media and connect us with organisations for potential partnerships.
We are looking for someone that can help us maximise our reach online/on social media and grow our attendees as we expand to bigger venues.
To be successful you will have a minimum of one year of experience working in a similar position.
You will need to be an excellent communicator, be reliable, use initiative, share Boudica’s values and be great at coming up with great ideas.
This role is ideal for someone that lives or can travel to London.
This is a part-time role, we are looking for a person looking to invest maximum commitment into an exciting project with flexible hours.
Candidates with Photoshop skills will be advantaged.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Be responsible of our social media schedule
- Actively seeking suitable brands and organisations for new potential collaborations/partnerships.
- Presenting events, artists and all content relative to the initiatives on social media.
- Engaging online with our audience ahead of each event.
- Creating strategies to maximise our event attendees.
- Giving feedback and helping assist with the development of everyday business processes and operations.
- Planning and delivering marketing initiatives throughout the year.
You’ll need to have
- At least 1 year of experience working in a similar role.
- Great knowledge of brands and music organisations.
- Great knowledge of Electronic Music, DJs and the overall industry.
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
- Excellent social media skills.
- The ability to come up with captivating ideas for social media.
- The ability to engage the crowd that attends our events in a new and creative way.
Hours: 8-10hours to start with
Salary compensation: To be discussed
- Please send your CV and cover letters specifying the below details:
- Why do you want to work for Boudica?
- What are you looking for in terms of salary? (per hour rate)
- How many hours are you able to commit per week?
- Contact information for the applicants: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30/05/2023