Bolster is Australia’s premier digital agency for music and entertainment. Our clients are music festivals, record labels, tour promoters and event producers.
We’re expanding into the US market and looking for a digital campaign manager to join us in NYC.
If you’re smart, driven and enjoy a dog meme you’ll fit in well.
- Manage client campaigns from start to finish. From brief, to planning, to execution and delivery.
- Develop online advertising strategies for clients that make use of current tools and technologies.
- Buying, trafficking and optimizing performance media across various platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, Doubleclick etc.
- Account management of clients including day to day communication, strategy and reporting.
- Test and implement new features and strategies to build on best practice.
- Write advertising and analytics reports with ability to pull insights from data and use this to optimize campaigns.
- Develop new business relationships that lead to business growth.
Need to have:
- Minimum 1 year working with with: Facebook power editor, Facebook insights, adwords, Google Analytics.
- Proven history of managing and building rapport with multiple clients.
- Relationships and knowledge of the events, festival and record label industries.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage your time across multiple campaigns.
- Excellent analytic skills and a technical and strategic mindset.
- Great at working to a brief with strong attention to detail
- A love for music.
- Enjoy eating snacks or won’t judge us if we do
Nice to have:
- Have worked or work in the music, events and festival industries
- Thorough understanding of event, tour and album lifecycles
- Facebook Blueprint, google analytics and/or adwords certifications
- Experience with web applications and software such as: WordPress, photoshop, video editing, google tag manager, email clients.