BNDR Music is a newly established company signing emerging artists, currently looking for an A&R Administration Assistant extraordinaire.
The ideal candidate should have experience in A&R and desire to take up a new challenge.
- Working closely with the A&R managers
- Booking the recording sessions and finding suitable studios
- Booking travel and accommodation
- Taking delivery and organising audio received from production teams and studios – managing digital transfers, ordering and distributing parts for remixes
- Send out tracks securely/watermarked for stream only or download as requested.
- Register all audio titles / audio with anti-piracy team.
- Input of release label copy / credits: including collating label copy credits, accurately inputting details on copy system, gaining relevant approval (e.g. A&R Co-ordinator, A&R Manager, Artist manager and Producers) prior to finalising and delivery deadline.
- Booking mastering sessions for upcoming releases with guidance from the A&R Co-ordinators – ensuring production delivery deadlines are met.
- Ordering parts for Production delivery and manufacture from the mastering houses. Obtaining approvals for all audio prior to delivery deadline.
- Attend weekly meeting calls and communicating any deadlines to A&R Managers.
General office administration duties
- Experience of working with an A&R team or within A&R administration.
- Experience working at a record label in some capacity.
Please submit your application here along with your CV and short covering letter.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications, we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 7 days of submitting your application then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position.