We’re looking for a Team Assistant, International Sync and Licensing (f/m/d) to join our team in Berlin. You are a highly committed, pro-active, hands-on and reliable professional, with a love for music and keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Admin support, such as documentation and update of synch licenses in our internal system, as well as music and copyright research
- Marketing & creative support: newsletters, playlists, synch briefs, song tagging, and more
- Coordination of the BMG licensing inbox
- Plus a variety of activities in a dynamic work environment where you will have the possibility to bring in your own ideas and gain valuable experience in the world of music licensing
- You are a creative individual with an eye for detail.
- You have strong communication skills as well as a talent for organizing and administrative tasks.
- All common MS Office-programs (Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Outlook) are easy for you to master.
- Your English skills are excellent (both spoken and written).
- Ideally, you have a basic knowledge in Photoshop.
- Last but not least, you bring a great passion for music!
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- Benefits like a bright and newly renovated office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, home office regulations and many more
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us:
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are:
As the great Kurt Cobain once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
(BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.)
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.