An exciting Opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee.
Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
We are looking for a Sync Licensing Assistant to join our Sync department in our buzzing Paddington Offices.
Sync is one of our most important international hubs, licensing music for use in film, TV, advertising and games – in fact, anything which puts together an individual piece of music with moving pictures!
You will be responsible for…
- Administrative support to the wider sync team & assistant duties to the SVP, Sync
- Assisting with clearances and approvals for all medias including film, tv, games and branded.
- Managing licensing process for the wider sync team, license data entry, status updates, and creating sync activity reports
- Assisting creative team members with a range of tasks such as showreels, presentations, creative decks & research brand partnership pitches
The ‘Must haves’
- Strong communication skills
- Around a years experience in a similar role, preferably within the music industry
- Excellent work ethic with a ‘no job too big or small’ mentality
- Organised and meticulous with good attention to detail
- Passionate about Sync and the music industry
The ‘Nice to haves’
- Previous experience working in Sync / Music
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
If this opportunity sounds like music to your ears, click ‘Apply now’!
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.