We are seeking a passionate, well-connected Sync Creative to join our award-winning UK Sync team based in London.
You are a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
You will be responsible for managing the UK Sync team’s creative output, including pitching of the BMG roster (both publishing and records) into Film, TV, Advertising & Games. Our roster includes Tame Impala; Blondie; Wayne Hector; Bruno Mars; The Kinks; Nick Cave; TMS; Massive Attack; Chemical Brothers; Alt-J; Jess Glynne; The National; Robbie Williams; Hot Chip; Fatboy Slim and many more.
- To work closely with BMG’s roster of artists and songwriters to target and secure sync opportunities
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with advertising agencies; brands; music supervisors; broadcasters; production companies; directors; editors etc.
- Generate new business leads across Film, TV, Advertising & Games
- Work proactively with BMG’s existing partners and build new business opportunities within synchronisation and beyond
- Contribute to the creation of new recordings and release of sync-originating recordings via BMG’s label platform
- Regularly organise and attend showcases; gigs; industry events (often with clients) and BMG events
- Ensure awareness of the market, music business and apply knowledge appropriately
- Previous experience of working in sync in the music industry
- Able to demonstrate strong relationships across the sync, film, TV advertising and games communities
- Previous experience and a strong track record of pitching and closing sync deals
- Experience of dealing with writers and artists on a creative level
- Great communicator and team player
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills and experience we’re looking for please email email@example.com with your CV and a covering email.
Closing Date: 30 June 2017
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, nationality or disability.