Reporting to and working closely with the EVP – Global Catalogue Recordings, you will be responsible for leading and developing the Catalogue Sales and Marketing team in the UK, in order to ensure delivery of the catalogue business strategy and sales targets.
The UK acts as an international hub and your responsibilities will include sales and marketing activities which support our international territories.
In summary your key responsibilities will be:
- Leading on sales and marketing operations for the UK and International Hub functions
- Building, managing and developing collaborative working relationships with internal teams in both the UK and international territories
- Building and developing strong relationships within the industry
- Leading on identifying and developing appropriate new business opportunities within catalogue
- Providing appropriate input to the annual catalogue budgeting process
- Leading and creating appropriate sales and marketing strategies to ensure delivery of the budget
Required Skills and Experience
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Significant experience of developing marketing strategies to deliver business goals
- A successful track record of achievement ideally gained within the creative industries
- A collaborative cross functional approach
- Outstanding team leadership skills having previously managed teams of 8+
- Experience of working in an international business environment
- Confidence and Resilience
- Flexibility in terms of managing work requirements
- An ability to assess and evaluate business opportunities including acquisitions
- A passion for music!
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a continually expanding, diverse and exciting range of catalogue music in an innovative and fast moving business.
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
If you believe that you have the relevant skills and ambition for this role and would like to receive further information, please email [email protected] with your CV and a covering email and we will contact all shortlisted candidates within two weeks of the closing date.
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.