BMG is looking for a Supply Chain Operations Co-ordinator (Recordings) to join the Asset Management and Supply Chain team in this newly created role which is based in our Paddington office.
Our Asset Management and Supply Chain team ensures that BMG recordings reach music fans worldwide both physically and digitally.
They are responsible for metadata and asset management for approximately 600,000 recordings and work closely with our manufacturing and distribution partners.
Without them, our recorded music releases would never be heard.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for maintaining and co-ordinating the successful delivery of BMG’s products across audio and video platforms to our supply chain partners, ensuring timely and accurate delivery of content.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Running availability and delivery reports ensuring releases have successfully uploaded. Analysing report findings, categorising and fixing errors
- Delivering data and music assets from catalogues that have been acquired by BMG to new distribution partners
- Managing relevant back end content management systems at key distribution partners
- Performing regular health checks on supply chain system performance and suggesting optimisations
- Previous experience of working as part of a supply chain team in the media/retail industries
- Previous experience of working in supply chain and/or record company operations is desired
- Displays strong attention to detail
- Process driven
- Enjoys working to targets and deadlines
- Enjoys troubleshooting and finding solutions
- Able to categorise errors and find patterns in data with the ability to cross reference data spreadsheets
- An understanding of distribution partners’ metadata requirements and best practice is preferred
- Interested in pursuing a career in supply chain operations and system management as opposed to a creative role
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas and New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment