BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our clients receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
Your work at BMG
As the Senior Manager AV Income Tracking US, you will be responsible to support the detection and recovery of missing AV income streams. You will ensure that income due to BMG clients for use of their song in a film or TV show gets paid timely and accurately. You will work closely with BMG’s Tracking teams worldwide, other departments (e.g. Copyright, Royalty, Creative) and US collecting societies.
The position reports to the Senior Director, Income Tracking US and will be based in either Nashville, New York or Los Angeles.
You are a self-starter who is highly organized and detail-oriented. You have excellent verbal and written communication skills. You have strong analytical and critical thinking abilities. Further, you hold yourself and others accountable. You have are able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Highly advanced Excel skills
- Knowledge of Counterpoint or database/BI software products is helpful, but not a must.
- 3 years in music publishing
- Minimum of 1-2 years in the AV publishing field, either in Income Tracking or Administration, at a publisher or PRO
What’s In It For You
- Robust medical/dental/vision packages
- Two weeks’ vacation in year one; three weeks’ vacation in year two
- $500 fitness reimbursement
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings and Lynda.com
- Dollar for dollar match of up to 6% into 401(k) after your first year with the company
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music
We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.