We are looking for a (Senior) Product Manager (m/f) for our International Frontline Repertoire Team
You are a highly committed, proactive and faithful professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than eight years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
You will be responsible for successful marketing and promotion campaigns of our artists projects in Germany, Switzerland and Austria. Your primary tasks will include the followings:
- Creation of creative marketing / promotion plans and presentation to senior management
- Development of strategies to introduce new artists as well as re-introduce and further develop established artists to the market
- You are communicator and interface between promotion agencies, sales teams, key accounts and all in house departments. Successful communication with artists and artist managements as well as repertoire sources is an important aspect of your day to day work.
- Creation and/or distribution of all marketing and promotion tools (such as: music, artwork, photos, videos, epk)
- Ongoing market observation and analysis for your projects such as: streaming platforms, retail sales, airplay, online/ social media and adaptation of the marketing and promotion plans
- Successful pitching of your projects to marketing coop. partners
- Negotiation of media deals. TV, Online, Print, Out Of Home
- Ongoing control and forecasting of marketing budgets and sales
- You have successfully completed a professional education in the fields of marketing, creative industries or PR
- You have at least three to five years of international working experience in one of the following areas of creative industry: recorded music, artist management, digital marketing
- You are fluent in German and English
- Broad repertoire knowledge and good network of contacts to partners in promotion, media, live touring and key digital retail accounts are your strength
- You are a confident communicator and have excellent presentation skills with the senior management board and artist management
- You are a Diplomatic, service orientated team player, and your proactive working attitude is suitable for a face-paced business environment
- If you can convince us with your intellectual flexibility and strong commitment, we look forward to receiving your application
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Flexible working hours and an employee savings scheme
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Regular in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply either in German or in English