We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to join our team in Madrid.
You are a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Planning, development, and implementation of the marketing strategy of our artists
- Department coordination (Local & International Repertoire)
- Management of PR teams
- Create outstanding campaigns for our artists while keeping an eye on the budget
- Continuous analysis, further development and evaluation of campaigns
- Building strong relationships with
- artist managers, artists and partners (ADA,…)
- Media partners (Radio, TV, press, magazines…)
- DSPs and music apps (TikTok, etc…)
- Providing frequent and relevant reporting to colleagues, artist managers and campaign partners.
- You have experience working in digital marketing within the music industry
- You are a strong communicator who is confident to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- You have an excellent understanding of current technology, digital developments, trends, and the digital music landscape
- You have gained experience in managing projects/budgets and have a high level of analytical thinking skills
- You are a good communicator, team-oriented with a positive can-do attitude and negotiating skills
- You have in-depth knowledge of our business and relevant/popular artists
- You are highly organized with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities and demanding timeframes
- You have excellent marketing skills and a willingness to implement innovative approaches with us
- Availability to attend and support promo actions and scouting outside of office working hours
- You have excellent attention to detail and good written Spanish and English grammar.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working time models in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and LinkedIn Learning
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
What you should know about us
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee. Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us. We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group, G&J and Arvato.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.