Founded in 2008, BMG has become the fourth-largest music publisher worldwide. Our success and competitive edge are rooted in our founding values of fairness, transparency, and service. Our mission is clear: to empower artists and songwriters to maximize the potential of their songs and recordings in the digital era.
Join our dynamic Supply Chain team in Berlin as a (Senior) Manager (f/m/d) Production and embark on an exhilarating journey in the world of music. In this role, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing the production and distribution of our artists’ physical and digital releases, ensuring a seamless and exciting experience for our audience.
- Manage milestone due dates for the timely delivery of all digital and physical production elements
- Ensure on-time delivery of all digital and physical releases to distribution channels
- Thoroughly review assets and data to ensure they meet distribution requirements, including adherence to DSP style guides
- Maintain effective communication with labels and provide support on all relevant production issues
- Create accurate quotes for various physical formats such as box-sets, LPs, and CDs. Place manufacturing orders and ensure timely delivery of products
- Collaborate and communicate with external stakeholders such as distribution partners and suppliers
- Oversee stock levels, including re-pressing, deletion, and stock scrapping.
- Proven experience in Supply Chain management within the music industry, preferably at a Record Label
- Familiarity with printing and packaging design concepts
- Fluent in both English and German
- Possess a deep understanding of digital platforms and an unrivalled grasp of the physical production process, always staying ahead of industry trends
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks, especially when facing frequent and tight deadlines
- Showcase excellent communication and interpersonal skills, fostering strong relationships and collaborations.
What We Offer
- A modern office in the heart of Berlin and flexible options for remote work
- Numerous benefits such as a free BVG job ticket, an annual Headspace membership, a reduced-price membership for Urban Sports, discounts for Bertelsmann employees etc.
- Ongoing training opportunities on our internal platforms BMG Campus and Bertelsmann University
- Long-term career opportunities for all employees
- A collaborative work environment with an open, appreciative community of people who all share the same passion for working with artists and songwriters
- Our unique corporate culture based on strong values and mutual support that make us a great team
This Is Us
As the great Kurt Cobain once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees. We value diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity is deeply rooted in our core value of fairness, and we are committed to creating a truly inclusive work environment where everyone can thrive.
If you’re good at what you do, come as you are! Whether you’re an experienced professional or just starting out, we welcome you to join our team.
All applicants to BMG are treated equally – regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy or parenthood, ethnic origin, colour, nationality, religion or belief.
(BMG is publishing Kurt Cobain’s catalog, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are.’)
Company: BMG RIGHTS MANAGEMENT GmbH – Corporate
Location: Berlin, BE, DE, 10117