BMG is looking for a Senior Manager Tracking Systems for its Income Tracking Team in Berlin or London.
You are a highly committed, pro-active and detail-loving professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us:
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than eight years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
As Senior Manager (m/f) Tracking Systems your area of responsibility includes:
- Project lead for the development of income tracking systems
- Maintain and improve BMG’s existing tracking system solutions
- Determine system requirements while working closely with the tracking and admin teams worldwide
- Develop new prototypes for tracking systems and lead implementation and scaling of new systems (in cooperation with IT)
- Develop and implementing revenue forecasting tools and dashboard reporting
- Analyze, streamline and report on different revenue streams
- At least 2 years of experience in the music industry (publishing or recording), ideally in royalty, system development/support
- Preferable first experience in project management, ideally for IT projects
- Knowledgeable around databases and SQL coding
- Experiences in BI software and python preferable, but not mandatory
- Excellent communications skills
- Excellent English language skills
- Strong capability to work across different territories and cultures
Now let’s see what’s in it for you:
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Flexible working hours and an employee savings scheme
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Regular in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply either in German or in English.