An exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
BMG – The New Music Company
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee.
Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
- We are looking for a Senior Manager, Income Tracking Systems to join the Group Income Tracking team based in our Paddington office.
- BMG’s Income Tracking team are the company’s ‘royalty detectives’ hunting down monies which are due to our clients with a combination of attention to detail, endless tenacity and insight.
- The successful candidate will be highly committed, pro-active and detail-loving professional and keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
As Senior Manager (m/f) Tracking Systems your area of responsibility includes:
- Project lead for the development of income tracking systems
- Maintain and improve BMG’s existing tracking system solutions
- Determine system requirements while working closely with the tracking and admin teams worldwide
- Develop new prototypes for tracking systems and lead implementation and scaling of new systems (in cooperation with IT)
- Develop and implementing revenue forecasting tools and dashboard reporting
- Analyze, streamline and report on different revenue streams
- At least 2 years of experience in the music industry (publishing or recording), ideally in royalty, system development/support
- Preferable first experience in project management, ideally for IT projects
- Knowledgeable around databases and SQL coding
- Experiences in BI software and python preferable, but not mandatory
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong capability to work across different territories and cultures
- A fun and sociable office environment
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development
- Artist showcases
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
How to apply
If you are passionate about music and want to join the world’s fastest growing music company click here:
We look forward to hearing from you!