We are looking for a Senior Manager (f/m/d) to join our Digital Marketing team in Berlin.
Create and coordinate digital marketing campaigns for GSA, Benelux, Eastern Europe and Nordic markets, for international artists and manage day to day activities of the digital marketing team in Berlin.
- Thinking creatively and giving professional input regarding an artist’s online presence, including tone of voice and online appearance in order to provide dynamic and successful campaigns that stand out.
- Taking a hands-on approach to social media management, including structuring and creating social media campaigns with the artist and artist management.
- Planning and booking online advertising in line with BMG’s global strategy.
- Keeping a close eye on any new developments in the digital marketing and social media world to assure up-to-date service to clients.
- Utilising wider opportunities and tools to maximise artist visibility or style online, including influencer campaigns, media partnerships and marketing opportunities.
- Creating, or managing the creation of, online content & assets i.e. social images and video, websites, landing pages or marketing activations.
- Working closely with digital retail & streaming teams to deliver synchronised campaigns.
- Building strong relationships with artist managers and artists directly to provide knowledge, resources and advice on digital marketing.
- Working closely with the label management and marketing team to support and provide digital marketing expertise and advice.
- Providing frequent and relevant reporting on all aspects including social media statistics, advertising performance and other analytics to colleagues, artist managers and campaign partners.
- Working on day-to-day digital operations, including smart linking, channel uploads, content management, etc.
- You have at least three years professional experience of working in digital marketing, social media and channel management in the music/entertainment sector.
- You have a bachelors or masters degree, preferably in marketing or music business.
- You are very knowledgeable with all main social media platforms, Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads Manager.
- You have experience of working with and managing creative talents and their managements.
- You are respected and known as an expert in the digital marketing field.
- In addition, you are creative, service oriented and open for change.
- Very good English, and preferably German language skills (spoken and written) complete your profile.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- An opportunity to be a part of an international marketing team
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.