We are looking for a highly organised and detail orientated AV Income Tracker to join our UK Royalties, Income Tracking and Audit team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the detection and recovery of missing AV income streams, ensuring that income due to BMG’s clients for use of their songs in film or TV gets paid timely and accurately.
In summary your key responsibilities will be to:
- Review and analyse AV income streams for trend analysis and forecasting
- Carry out data analysis and tracking of AV royalties
- Provide reports on analysis and tracking activities
- Work closely with BMG’s Income Tracking teams across all international territories
- Work closely with other UK teams, such as Copyright, Royalties and Frontline Recordings etc.
- Liaise with external collection societies
- At least 3 years’ experience in music publishing
- At least 1-2 years in the AV publishing sector, either in Income Tracking/Administration, preferably at a music publishing organisation
- Highly organised
- Detail orientated
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and reporting skills
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Knowledge of Counterpoint or database/BI software is desirable
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
If you are excited by this opportunity and have the skills and experience we’re looking for please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email.
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.