BMG is seeking an experienced music industry Royalty Manager to join its UK Royalties Recordings team.
Applicants should be highly organised team players, keen to be part of a fast growing music company.
You will be responsible for providing day to day support to the Senior Royalties Manager in all aspects of managing the Recordings Royalty function across both Frontline and Catalogue artists and labels.
- Maintaining contract details
- Linking artist contracts to new releases
- Ensuring accurate royalty statement are produced
- Producing and administering payment schedules
- Overseeing the reconciliation of receipt entries with sale statements
- Collating, managing and analysing data
- Managing and responding to client queries
- Assisting in the development of new royalty systems
- Music industry royalty experience
- Familiarity with Record Maestro royalty system
- Knowledge of SAP
- Advanced Excel skills
- Proven attention to detail and strong organisational skills
- Practiced at working to tight deadlines
- Clear and concise communication and interpersonal skills
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG. The New Music Company.
If you feel you have the skills and experience for this role please send your CV to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.