We are seeking a highly experienced and motivated Recruitment Manager to join our Human Resources department.
This is a newly created role where the successful candidate will use their experience and knowledge to effectively develop and manage all aspects of the recruitment process.
The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and be able to prioritise and manage a varied and full workload. He/she will be able to display excellent attention to detail and maintain effective working relationships with internal stakeholders and external clients.
You will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Manage the hiring and offer process.
- Take responsibility for the full recruitment cycle for roles at all levels.
- Create effective job adverts in line with the BMG culture and brand.
- Screen all incoming CVs, organise and conduct interviews.
- Implement and manage our internal recruitment system.
- Ensure all systems and databases are updated regularly.
- Identify and build sourcing channels to find talent.
- Manage recruitment budget.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the HR team and hiring managers to understand the business and its resourcing needs.
- 4-5 years’ experience in recruitment.
- One year working in an in-house recruitment role.
- Effective and confident communicator.
- Strong organisational skills.
- Experienced in implementing and managing recruitment systems.
- Degree level education
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company.
If you’re excited by this opportunity and can demonstrate the required skills and experience then please apply by emailing email@example.com with your CV and a covering email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 28 February 2018
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.