We are looking for a Project Coordinator (f/m/d) for our label Modern Recordings in Berlin. You are a proactive and communicative teamplayer, flexible and eager to take part in building a new label. Our label Modern Recordings was founded in 2019 with a focus on new classical, jazz and electronic music – mostly instrumental, but also extending to singer-songwriters.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Product setup in cooperation with our Supply Chain department
- Product management, -coordination and -administration
- Budget- and project ownership for various campaigns
- Communication with the artists, their management and stakeholders
- Cooperation with various internal departments
- Appointment scheduling and e-mail processing
- You have a degree in music business as well as professional experience in marketing and promotion.
- You have a passion for our music (new classic, electronics & jazz) and ideally have worked in these genres before.
- You have strong people and communication skills as well as a talent for organization.
- You are used to working with the MS-Office programs and especially with Excel.
- Your working style is structured and accurate. Additionally, you have an eye for detail.
- You have a professional and confident appearance and are highly customer oriented.
- Your profile is completed by fluent English and German skills (written & spoken).
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness, and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
*BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.