We are seeking a highly motivated Production and Supply Chain Co-ordinator, who is able to stay organised and keep pace in a busy Production and Supply Chain team.
This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will support our Recordings – Asset Management and Supply Chain hub.
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, able to prioritise and manage a varied and full workload whilst working to strict deadlines. They must be able to display excellent attention to detail skills and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
They will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Prepare all elements of physical releases for production
- Prepare manufacturing orders for Print, CDs, DVDs and Vinyl
- Produce and circulate a daily ‘work in progress’ report
- Produce and circulate a daily ‘supermarket “on order”’ report
- Manage stock control – assist in ordering appropriate levels of stock
- Ensure we have the suitable levels of stock to cover upcoming orders
- Assist in the management of overstock and deletions
- For our Frontline releases:- Ensure all assets are captured as soon as they are available- Oversee indexing and ingestion in to BMG’s digital asset management system of all newly-created UK assets, for both digital and physical releases
– Responsible for ensuring all digital assets are compliant and uploaded to BMG’s digital asset management system
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in music industry production and/or supply chain
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word) with intermediate Excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage a varied and full workload and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with the ability to keep pace in a very busy office
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong interest in and passion for music
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company.
If you’re excited by this opportunity and can demonstrate the required skills and experience then please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.