An exciting opportunity to join the fastest growing music company!
Your Mission at BMG Production Music.
We are looking for an Account Manager to join our Production Music team based in Shoreditch to develop new business and maintain our existing relationships with our clients.
You will be responsible for meeting clients, providing music searches and will be expected to contribute and support various sales and marketing activities, initiatives and strategies. You will always be looking for ways and be ready to suggest how we could do things better.
You will be an integral part of the BMG Production Music team and one the key faces to our clients with the expectation that the majority of your time will be spent outside the office in face to face meetings with clients.
- Manage designated clients, building and nurturing the relationships to a high standard
- Support clients with all queries including technical, musical and licensing
- Make regular calls and client visits in accordance with personal and company targets
- Research and contact any potential new clients through analysis of trade journals, websites and MCPS / PRS for Music
- Understand the MCPS / PRS For Music model and rates for various usages
- Ensure high standard of working knowledge of the BMG Production Music catalogue and associated labels
- Promote and market the BMG Production Music catalogue and associated labels to clients in media production in London and other parts of the UK
- Develop wider knowledge of what BMG offers in its services such as Media Rights/Custom Music
- Respond to music briefs in accordance with BMG production Music standards and timings
- Develop, organize and maintain CRM database
- Increase traffic to the existing BMG Production Music website using sales techniques and marketing initiatives either new or existing
- Help mentor junior members of the team
- Contribute and put forward opinions on direction of the company from all aspects such as sales, marketing, production etc. based on industry feedback from clients – input idea’s on how we can differentiate ourselves from other Production Music companies
- Report weekly and on an ongoing basis about progress made via sales control reports and regular meetings
- Attend all relevant parties, meals, client events. This includes representing the company at industry functions and exhibitions across the UK and occasionally abroad if required.
- Experience working in a client facing or customer focused environment or experience working in a production music company / within the TV media industry
- Strong technical background, knowledge of MAC & PC functionality
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to easily build relationships with others and an impeccable phone manner
- Enthusiastic and creative, keen to contribute idea’s
- Self motivator and avid team player
- Organised with excellent eye for detail
- Keen interest in production music, film, TV and advertising – working experience in this area is a plus!
- Genuine interest and knowledge of a wide variety of music styles
What you should know about us.
Will you fit in with the crowd at BMG Production Music? Well, we are made up of music lovers, makers and shakers! And we love to share our passion for music with as many broadcasting, film, advertising and interactive partners as possible.
As a part of BMG – The New Music Company, BMG Production Music has quickly emerged as one of the biggest new players in the dynamic production and bespoke music business and is one of BMG’s fastest growing business units, owning and representing some of the best production music catalogues out there.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
Head to our Linkedin, Instagram and twitter channels to get a snippet into what It’s like to work at BMG UK!
Check out BMG Production Music here.
Head to our site, Instagram and twitter channels to get a snippet into what It’s like to work at Deep East Music!