Your Mission at BMG
BMG UK are on the hunt for a Production Manager to join our Asset Management & Supply Chain team – part of our fast growing Recordings department here in our Paddington offices.
The successful candidate will be responsible for liaising with BMG UK label’s to ensure correct and timely distribution of products.
- Production contact for UK based music labels, advising on product set up and managing set up with distribution partners
- Preparing all elements of digital and physical releases for production
- Working with content creators to maintain an ‘on time’ and ‘right first time’ supply chain
- Managing change within the Supply ChainMaintenance of the UK BMG Release Schedule
- Supporting UK users on Supply Chain Systems – point of contact for user queries
- Responsible for documenting key distribution and supply chain information
- Experience working with digital product creation, metadata and cover art
- Understanding of online digital services and the way they operate
- Experience working with online data standards and digital retailer data requirements
- Strong communicator with the ability to build rapport with ease
- People person who is comfortable with engaging with a variety of stakeholders across the business
- Pro-active self starter
- A love for Music!
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
What you should know about us.
BMG is a growing international music company, founded in 2008 with a revolutionary vision for the digital age. Our purpose is to be a better kind of music business. What does that mean? We offer unparalleled creative support, provide the best access to innovative platforms and work hard to maximise the value of each and every copyright; empowering all of our artists and songwriters to achieve their greatest potential. A little bit more of how it should be (we like to think).
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group and Arvato.
Head to our Linkedin, Instagram and twitter channels to get a snippet into what It’s like to work at BMG UK!
Sound like music to your ears?
Then click ‘Apply now’ and send us your application along with a covering letter explaining why you are the best person for the role – the challenge is on! Let’s create a future together.
Here at BMG, we don’t just encourage diversity – we celebrate it, support it and wholeheartedly promote it and its benefits to our employee’s and company alike. We are committed to equal employment opportunity and so all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
If you require any reasonable accommodation or adjustments due to a disability for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of the request. We are open to discussing the possibility of reduced hours, remote working, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours – please wait until the job offer stage before asking us about flexibility, and we will explore what’s possible for the role.