We are looking for a Product Manager (f/m/d) Frontline Catalogue for our headquarters in Berlin. You will have the opportunity to actively shape our digital marketing processes for the evaluation of our global frontline catalogue across all genres. You will work closely with our EVP Global Repertoire & Marketing. The position is initially limited to one year.
- Plan & execute digital marketing campaigns in close collaboration with artist management, agencies and partners in the creative/social media/paid advertising space.
- Budget and project responsibility for the various campaigns
- Close cooperation with internal and external partners (A&R, supply chain, sales, agencies, promoters)
- Continuous analysis, development and evaluation of campaigns
- Preparation of internal and external reports
- You have a very good knowledge of digital sales, digital marketing and product management as well as the willingness to implement innovative approaches with us
- You act proactively, are used to working independently and managing projects independently
- You have successfully completed your studies in marketing, music or similar fields of study
- You find it easy to address different characters and personalities, to inspire them and to build trusting relationships
- You have a strong service orientation, a proactive, well-structured work style and are an absolute team player
- Experience in the music industry is desirable – passion for music and extensive genre knowledge are a MUST
- Fluent English skills complete your profile
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Varied and autonomous tasks and flexible working time models in a comfortable and pleasant working atmosphere
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and LinkedIn Learning
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
What you should know about us
We are a growing international music company that offers a friendly and collaborative working environment with great benefits and a leadership team who values every employee. Our mission is to be a better kind of music business. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us. We are a division of the Bertelsmann Group which includes Penguin Random House, RTL Group, G&J and Arvato.
Are you interested?
Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job. We welcome applications from people who will contribute to the diversity of our company.