Come As You Are
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
*BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.
Join our team as a Partner Manager in our Supply Chain Operations! We’re the driving force behind BMG recordings reaching fans worldwide. With responsibility for metadata and asset management of 600,000 recordings, you’ll collaborate closely with our manufacturing and distribution partners to bring our music to life. Be part of the team that ensures our music is heard everywhere.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Oversee and troubleshooting New Release deliveries to BMG’s distribution partners and direct digital retail relationships.
- Run availability and delivery reports ensuring releases have successfully delivered. Analyzing report findings, categorizing and fixing errors.
- Support NA production team to ensure timely delivery of all products to distribution, providing guidance and fixing system errors.
- Maintain NA operational relationships with dsps and provide time zone support for timed releases.
- Monitor and fix Apple tickets, liaising with relevant teams globally to update products in BMG and Apple’s systems.
- Manage Neighboring Rights (PPI) registrations for North America, Australia & Brazil societies (+ others), running monthly registrations, liaising with the data team to ensure all recordings are successfully registered.
- Co-ordinate NR registration of acquired catalogues and on-boarding of new society relations.
- Provide knowledge and experience into Supply Chain process improvement.
- You have previous experience being part of a process driven team
- You have strong experience analyzing excel sheets
- You display strong attention to detail
- You enjoy working to targets and deadlines
- You enjoy troubleshooting and finding solutions
- You are able to categorize errors and find patterns in data with the ability to cross reference data spreadsheets
Its a plus if you have experience of music or media rights and distribution.
What’s In It For You?
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid setup: 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
- Experience peace of mind knowing that our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage has got you covered.
- Maximize your savings with our dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match of up to 6% after your first year.
- Say goodbye to accruing vacation days or hitting a cap; take time off when you need it with our flexible time off policy!
- Save money and time with our commuter benefits program.
- Stay healthy and earn financial rewards with our fitness reimbursement program and wellness incentives.
- Find your inner peace and boost your mental wellbeing with a complimentary subscription to the popular meditation app, Headspace.
- Access well-being support 24/7 through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Kick off your weekends early with Summer Fridays.
- Unlock your potential with development opportunities, including mentorship programs and LinkedIn Learning.
- Be inspired by our talented artists at our showcases and playbacks.
Are you interested? Follow the link to apply!
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history.
BMG’s fresh approach includes production music, films, books, artist management, merchandise, neighboring rights, and live as well as music publishing and recordings off the same service platform. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with. www.bmg.com
Company: BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
Country: United States of America
Postal Code: 37203