We are looking for a Marketing Insights & Analytics Manager (f/m/d) to join our Global Digital Partnerships & Strategy Department in Berlin. You are a highly committed, pro-active and ambitious professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company and eager to grow into new responsibilities and leadership.
- Support the development and management of the global marketing insights & analytics team and strategy for BMG businesses in order to maximize digital sales and streaming revenues for all frontline, catalogue and international releases
- Develop a KPI reporting system and routine for the digital sales, digital marketing and YouTube departments
- Support the global marketing & digital teams in identifying industry trends, relevant technology advancements and commercial performance, as well as gathering global insights to further enhance understanding and implement data-driven marketing strategies
- Analyze social and digital marketing data, build metrics to measure KPIs and work closely with relevant departments to further amplify consumer engagement
- Collate, analyze, interpret and present data insights on marketing initiatives, repertoire performance and opportunities, consumer behavior, artist analytics and performance of digital partners
- Help drive improvements and changes in the market through innovation, research and involvement in new projects
- You are a digital native with a commercial and analytical mind: passionate about data, insights and research.
- You have experience in drawing insights and formulating recommendations from data.
- Strategic and financial modelling skills, knowledge of mathematical and statistical techniques are among your strengths.
- You have the ability to multi-task, ensure meticulous attention to detail, manage multiple priorities and work well under pressure within demanding timeframes.
- You are a strong communicator with very good English skills who is confident to build collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- You have high level of excel skills with data analysis and report creation experience.
- You have very good knowledge about digital businesses, consumer trends, social media and the music company.
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- The unique BMG culture, empowering and driven by strong values
- A 21st century working environment, collaborative and flexible
- Benefits like a bright and newly renovated office in the heart of Berlin, a BVG jobticket, a Headspace membership, work from home regulations and many more
- A commitment to help team members develop long-term careers at BMG with in-house training and the renowned Bertelsmann University
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for working for artists and songwriters
What you should know about us
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann.
Come as you are
As the great Kurt Cobain once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.