We are seeking a highly motivated Marketing Co-ordinator, who is able to stay organised and keep pace in a busy Marketing team.
This role will be supporting the Marketing/Product Managers across a range of marketing activities and strategies including administration tasks and co-ordination of assigned artist projects across marketing, promotions and asset delivery.
The ideal candidate must have worked in a marketing role previously, be a strong communicator and have a proactive approach in all areas of responsibility. They must be able to display excellent attention to detail skills and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
They will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Coordinate all assigned aspects of administration for the UK marketing team.
- Set up of all artist products within BMG system and proactively utilising existing procedures to enhance workflow and implement new procedures if appropriate.
- Liaise with all stakeholders to co-ordinate the timely delivery of final commercial and promo products within production deadlines.
- Co-ordinate briefing, delivery and approval of advertising, content and marketing materials.
- Update internal artist project diary and weekly reports.
- Organise itineraries and travel arrangements for artists and external team members as required.
- Liaise with promoters regarding ticket buys, running guest lists and organising after shows and launch events.
- Contribute to artist brainstorms and assisting with the generation and implementation of creative marketing ideas.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with colleagues across BMG and the key external companies such as our sales and distribution partners plus tour management.
- Develop and maintain an awareness and understanding of the music industry.
- Monitor and analyse competitor releases and feedback during campaign planning.
- Building and maintaining an industry network.
- Regularly attending music events.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in marketing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word) with intermediate Excel skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage a varied and full workload and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with the ability to keep pace in a very busy office
- Flexible and adaptable
- Strong interest in and passion for music including being well versed in a variety of genres
- Strong stakeholder management skills
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age.
That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our artists receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
BMG The New Music Company
If you’re excited by this opportunity and can demonstrate the required skills and experience, then please apply by emailing [email protected] with your CV and a covering email.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: 5th January 2018
BMG is committed to promoting equal opportunities in employment. All job applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.