You will be responsible for developing, managing and driving the digital sales strategy for BMG’s Catalogue business in order to maximise sales and streaming revenues.
Maintain an exceptional understanding of marketing, streaming, creative and sales opportunities, systems and timelines.
What You’ll Be Doing.
- Management of recording rights in the YouTube CMS
- Coordination of data and asset delivery processes with metadata teams, production and royalties’ teams
- Manage the on-time delivery of video assets from artist management and marketing teams
- Securing of timely claim setup for partner provided content
- Handling of reference overlaps and invalid references
- Resolving ownership conflicts with other rights holders
- Handling of potential, disputed and appealed claim queues
- Managing whitelisting and claim release requests, coordination with licensing teams
- Executing Match-Policy changes and scheduled policies
- Handling of asset ownership transfers
- Manual claiming of user generated content and handling of UGC takedowns
- Reviewing ownership details, managing metadata, claims, reference overlaps, manual claiming, etc.)
- Claims administration – Managing YouTube channels, claims and assets. Reviewing ownership details, managing metadata, claims, reference overlaps, manual claiming, etc.)
- Ensure 100% compliance across all BMG artist channels
- Administration of BMG Multi-Channel network
- Initiate channel and video transfers
- Handling of MCN linking and un-linking requests
- Resolving of third party claims on artist channels
- Requesting and monitoring Official Artist Channel status upgrades, resolving issues with merged content
- Point of contact for administrative YouTube issues
- Setting up UGC and cross-promotion campaigns
- 3 – 5 years previous experience working in Youtube CMS
- Deep understanding of YouTube
- Knowledge of content distribution and distribution technology (e.g. XML & DDEX)
- Strong organisational, administrative and analytical skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Data Savvy
- YouTube CMS certification
- Python & SQL experience desirable
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
BMG is a new kind of music company. Our mission is clear; to help artists and songwriters make the very most of their songs and recordings in the digital age. That’s why we offer the best creative support, provide the best access to platforms and work hard to maximize the value of each and every copyright, ensuring all our clients receive all payments promptly and accurately.
We are not a technology company – though we use the best technology. We are not just a music publisher or a record label – although we offer both services.
BMG is a company with service, transparency and fairness at its heart and a commitment to being the best international music company for songwriters, artists and everyone who works with us.
Are you interested? Then send us your application with a cover letter explaining why you are the right person for the job. Applications close on the 6th October. Good luck!
Here at BMG we are committed to equal employment opportunity and so all applicants will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation. If you require any reasonable accommodation or adjustments due to a disability for any part of the application process, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and let us know the nature of the request.
We are happy to discuss the possibility of reduced hours, remote working, flexible start and finish times, or compressed hours. We can’t always accommodate every request, but we do promise not to judge you for asking.