Come As You Are.
As the great Kurt Cobain* once said, “Come as you are.” BMG is committed to providing equal employment opportunities and we celebrate diversity in all forms. Equal opportunity runs deep in our core value of fairness and we are determined to create a truly inclusive work environment, where everyone can flourish. If you’re good at what you do, come as you are.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, color, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
*BMG is the proud representative of Kurt Cobain’s publishing catalogue, including the 1992 single ‘Come As You Are’.
Your primary mission is managing the product set up of all physical and digital products we are releasing to market for our recorded music repertoire. Your role will involve seamless collaboration with artists, management, and marketing teams, as well as compiling essential audio, audio-visual, and creative assets crucial for the digital distribution and physical manufacturing processes across BMG US labels.
- Management of milestone due dates for the delivery of all digital and physical production elements
- Manage the on-time delivery of all digital, video and physical new releases and catalogue to distribution
- Manage the creation of One-sheets for physical retail solicitation
- Responsible for the delivery of all audio masters for both physical & digital formats from Management and artwork files when delivered by outhouse designers
- Responsible for negotiating the best rates for all physical manufacturing
- Liaise with ex. North America territories and international supply chain to facilitate the import/export of all physical product for incoming and outgoing repertoire
- Coordination with label personnel and support organizations on all relevant production issues; A&R Admin, Business Affairs, Sales & Marketing, Creative,
- Finance, Global Supply Chain
- Responsible for the delivery of all assets to the Asset Management team for archiving
- Manage the shipping and fulfilment of all product needs for bands on tour, selling product on a D2C store
- Review and approval of production related invoices
- Liaise with Designers, Creative and Management with regards to Print Spec and
- Packaging requirements, responsible for sourcing templates from printers
- Traffic all physical production assets directly to the manufacturers along with the BOM and liaise with production reps to ensure product is delivered for release date and to spec
- Responsible for circulating final artwork PDF’s to all internal and external teams for approval
- You have prior experience in project management within the music industry, ideally encompassing expertise in both physical and digital production processes.
- You possess a meticulous and analytical mindset, showcasing a keen attention to detail, coupled with exceptional organizational skills.
- You are an excellent communicator with strong interpersonal skills, adept at leveraging these abilities to navigate challenging situations.
It’s a plus (not a must): if you have strong knowledge of print and packaging design and expertise of digital platforms.
- Enjoy flexibility with our hybrid setup: 3 days in office, 2 days remote.
- Experience peace of mind knowing that our comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage has got you covered.
- Maximize your savings with our dollar-for-dollar 401(k) match of up to 6% after your first year.
- Say goodbye to accruing vacation days or hitting a cap; take time off when you need it with our flexible time off policy!
- Save money and time with our commuter benefits program.
- Stay healthy and earn financial rewards with our fitness reimbursement program and wellness incentives.
- Find your inner peace and boost your mental wellbeing with a complimentary subscription to the popular meditation app, Headspace.
- Access well-being support 24/7 through our Employee Assistance Program.
- Kick off your weekends early with Summer Fridays.
- Unlock your potential with development opportunities, including mentorship programs and LinkedIn Learning.
- Be inspired by our talented artists at our showcases and playbacks.
$64,480 – $67,480 per annum
The pay range listed above is dependent upon factors such as work experience, qualifications and business needs. In addition to the range above, this role is eligible for a discretionary annual bonus and applicable benefits.
Are you interested? Follow the link to apply!
BMG will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
We are an E-Verify employer. For more information, please click on the following links.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English / Spanish
BMG – est. 2008 – is the world’s fourth-biggest music company, the first new global player in the music business of the streaming age, and a record label and music publisher in one. Named in 2020 one of the world’s Most Innovative Companies by Fast Company, BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients. BMG’s 20 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over three million songs and recordings, including many of the most renowned and successful catalogs in popular music history.
BMG’s fresh approach includes production music, films, books, artist management, merchandise, neighboring rights, and live as well as music publishing and recordings off the same service platform. BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with. www.bmg.com
Company: BMG Rights Management (US) LLC
Country: United States of America
City: Los Angeles
Postal Code: 90036