We are looking for a Manager – Production (UK) to join our fast-growing Asset Management & Supply Chain (Recordings) team in our London office!
Your Mission at BMG.
You’ll be responsible for liaising with BMG UK label’s to ensure correct and timely manufacture and distribution of physical and digital products.
- Production contact for UK based music labels, advising on product set up and managing set up with distribution partners
- Preparing all elements of digital and physical releases for production
- Working with content creators to maintain an ‘on time’ and ‘right first time’ supply chain
- Managing change within the Supply Chain
- Maintenance of the UK BMG Release Schedule
- Supporting UK users on Supply Chain Systems – point of contact for user queries
- Responsible for documenting key distribution and supply chain information
- Experience working with digital product creation, metadata and cover art.
- Experience with online data standards and digital retailer data requirements.
- Understanding of online digital services and the way they operate.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build rapport with others easily.
- Pro-active approach.
- A people person who is comfortable with engaging with a variety of stakeholders across the business.
- Passion for music!
It’s a plus if you also have…
- Experience of working in physical manufacturing and distribution within the music industry.
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Flexible working opportunities
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subscription to Headspace
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment
Founded in 2008, BMG is already the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 19 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3m songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.