We are hiring!
We are looking for a Production Manager to join our Asset Management & Supply Chain team working within the Recordings side of the business.
Your Mission at BMG.
You’ll be responsible for liaising with BMG UK’s labels to ensure correct and timely manufacture and distribution of physical and digital products.
- Being the production contact for UK based music labels, advising on product set up and managing set up with distribution partners
- Preparing all elements of digital and physical releases for production
- Working with content creators to maintain an ‘on time’ and ‘right first time’ supply chain
- Managing change within the Supply Chain
- Managing the maintenance of the UK BMG Release Schedule
- Supporting UK users on Supply Chain Systems – point of contact for user queries
- Documenting key distribution and supply chain information
- Previous experience working in physical manufacturing and distribution within the music industry
- Confident with communicating with stakeholders of all levels
- Friendly and approachable
It’s a plus if you also have…
- Experience working with digital product creation, metadata and cover art
- Experience with online data standards and digital retailer data requirements
- Understanding of online digital services and the way they operate
Now, what’s in it for you?
- 25 days annual leave plus 3 days between Christmas & New Year
- Subsidised gym membership
- Private Health Insurance
- Competitive pension scheme
- Annual gig allowance
- Artist showcases
- Cycle to work scheme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Access to our Employee Assistance Programme
- Subscription to Headspace
- Give As You Earn Scheme
- Excellent development opportunities
- A fun and sociable office environment (Currently virtual!)
- Flexible working opportunities
Founded in 2008, BMG is already the world’s fourth biggest music publisher and the first new global player in the recordings business in decades. BMG’s pitch is unique – a relentless focus on fairness and transparency and service to its artist and songwriter clients.
BMG’s 19 offices across 12 core music markets now represent over 3m songs and recordings, and thousands of artists and songwriters attracted by its fresh approach which now includes production music, film and books as well as music publishing and recordings.
BMG is owned by international media, services and education company Bertelsmann, whose other content businesses include the broadcaster RTL Group, the trade book publisher Penguin Random House and the magazine publisher Gruner + Jahr. With its multi-platform perspective, integrated technology platform and commitment to help artists maximize their income, BMG aims to be the best company in music to do business with.
At BMG we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
All applicants to BMG will receive equal treatment regardless of age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, sex or sexual orientation.
We want all applicants to perform to their full potential throughout the recruitment process. To ensure you are able to perform to your full potential, we are easily able to offer reasonable adjustments. If you require support with your application or would benefit from reasonable adjustments during the recruitment processes do not hesitate to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.