BMG is seeking a highly motivated and enthusiastic Production and Supply Chain Manager, who is able to stay organised and keep pace in a busy Production and Supply Chain team, based in London.
This is a brand new role and the successful candidate will support the Recordings – Asset Management and Supply Chain hub.
The ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, able to prioritise and manage a varied and full workload whilst working to strict deadlines.
They must be able to display excellent attention to detail skills and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers.
They will also be a highly committed team player, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
- Prepare all elements of physical releases for production
- Prepare manufacturing orders for Print, CDs, DVDs and Vinyl
- Produce and circulate a daily ‘work in progress’ report
- Produce and circulate a daily ‘supermarket “on order”’ report
- Manage stock control – assist in ordering appropriate levels of stock
- Ensure we have the suitable levels of stock to cover upcoming orders
- Assist in the management of overstock and deletions
- For our Frontline releases:
- Ensure all assets are captured as soon as they are available
- Oversee indexing and ingestion in to BMG’s digital asset management system of all newly-created UK assets, for both digital and physical releases
- Responsible for ensuring all digital assets are compliant and uploaded to BMG’s digital asset management system
- 2 years’ experience in music industry production and/or supply chain
- Experience of working on vinyl manufacturing orders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise, manage a varied and full workload and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Team player
- Resilient, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Highly motivated with the ability to keep pace in a very busy office
- Flexible and adaptable
- Prepared to carry out own administration
- Strong interest in and passion for music
- Computer literate and familiar with Microsoft Office packages (Outlook, Word) with intermediate Excel skills