We are looking for a Manager (m/f) for our International Marketing Team in Berlin.
You are a highly committed, proactive and faithful professional, keen to be part of the world’s fastest growing music company, BMG.
What you should know about us
- BMG is a new kind of digital age music company formed less than eight years ago with a relentless focus on delivering fairness, transparency and service to artists and songwriters
- Uniquely for its size BMG represents both songs and recording rights on the same state-of-the-art platform worldwide
- It is already the world’s fourth biggest player in music publishing and one of the biggest players in recordings in Europe
- Our ambitions are not satisfied yet!
You will be responsible for coordination of international frontline releases in Continental Europe. Your primary tasks will include the followings:
- Monitor and circulate international release schedule and on time delivery of assets with repertoire sources
- Set-up release plans in close cooperation with repertoire sources and Continental European marketing team
- Collection and monitoring of international marketing and promotion plans
- Successfully communicate marketing plans and budget to repertoire sources
- Proactive support of Continental European marketing team to achieve best possible set-up scenarios for priority releases in coordination with repertoire sources
- Creative and organizational input for international online promotion
- Managing relationships with repertoire sources and artist management and keep them up to date on all aspects of the release schedule, marketing and promotional activity
- Reporting and analyze results to senior management, repertoire owners and artist managements
- Deliver and circulate sales and chart reports
- Support senior management to create presentations for international meetings and presentations to business partners
- You have successfully completed a professional education in the fields of international business, creative industries or PR
- You have at least three years of international working experience in one of the following areas of creative industry: recorded music, artist management, live music industry, digital marketing
- You are fluent in German, English, and any additional European language is a plus
- Good project management and organizational skills are your strength
- You are a confident communicator and have excellent presentation skills with the senior management board and artist management
- You are a Diplomatic, service orientated team player, and your working style is well-structured, precise, and solution-oriented
- If you can convince us with your creative communication expertise and intellectual flexibility, we look forward to receiving your application
Now let’s see what’s in it for you
- A fair and transparent business model and company structure
- Diverse possibilities of personal and professional development including trainings, access to Bertelsmann University and Lynda
- Flexible working hours and an employee savings scheme
- Public transport company ticket to get easily to our beautiful office located close to Gendarmenmarkt
- Regular in-house concerts – to listen to all the awesome stuff we are producing every day
- A fun and respectful community of people with a passion for music including industry veterans who always have a great and unique story to share
Are you interested? Then send us your application and all the convincing arguments why you are the right person to get this job.
The challenge is on. Let’s create a future together.
Please feel free to apply either in German or in English.